Friday, May 31, 2013

May Project!


I can't believe how fast the year is going!  Apparently May is over?  Which means that I owe you all a peek at what I've been up to for the past month!

More barnacles, of course!  In my ongoing struggle, these are bigger (and hopefully better!) than previous barnacles.  Anyone who went to UArts with me knows that I like to work small.  The smaller the better.  I'm pretty sure that if I didn't check myself, I'd be making things that could only be seen under magnification.  So it's a constant struggle for me to make big things, but I'm pretty pleased with these, so that's a good measure of encouragement for continuing the battle to work bigger!


In addition, I've finished another pair of earrings with sand, this time a larger set of bezeled pair shapes.


Unfortunately, photos are currently terrible, but I'll have nicer ones soonish!

2 comments:

  1. The bigger barnacles would make nice post earrings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's exactly what I made this pair into, actually!

      Delete

Previous Entries

Search This Blog