Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Project(s)

So, July doesn't have a finished project, but it did see major progress on two big necklace projects, and one smaller project.

 Sand

Seaweed

I've been working on these for a while, and they're getting pretty close to being finished.  Maybe by the end of August?  You can see some previous stages of these on my post for April (the Seaweed necklace) and June (the Sand necklace).  Since then, I doubled the number of cords for the Seaweed necklace, and made about a million barnacles.  Despite how the pictures look, the Seaweed necklace is about two or three times thicker than the Sand necklace.

More pictures when they're actually finished!  Plus, I have a fabulous new ring that I'm finishing off this week, so that will get photos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Entries

Search This Blog