Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Wrap Up and 2013 Goals

So, it's been a fantastic year.  A lot of good shows (RAW Artists, as well as the shows in Santa Ana and Pomona), some amazing press (back page of Jewelry Artist!), and a lot of work made.

I barely scraped by getting my Thing a Week projects all done, but I did it.  I'm glad I wasn't doing it alone (I had Lois Sprague to push me along and nag me if I fell too far behind).  You can view all of my posts throughout the year by clicking here: The Thing A Week Project.

Now, rumor has it that Lois will be undertaking the ordeal again in 2013.  I am terribly excited to nag her about it every week, because I won't be doing it.

On the other hand, I'm going to be doing a major project each month.  Haven't come up with a catchy name for it yet (Thing A Month just doesn't sound as good, but I will come up with something!) 

Hopefully 2013 will be as awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Entries

Search This Blog