Friday, February 1, 2013

January Project

So, I've spent most of January working on a secret project, but since it's a secret, I can't post it.  Instead, you get to see the millions (dozens?) of samples I've been making to figure out the secret alchemy of tinting resin.  I've just about got the technique down, so it's all up to mixing the right colors and pouring the right shapes for some pieces I have in mind!  I've also been working on all my unfinished projects, but they haven't quite wrapped up yet.

But really, I know you're here for the pictures, so here's a pile of samples!  Some of these will get made into finished pieces, and some will have more changes tested on them, and then made into mini sample finished pieces.  (Those will be for sale in my shop!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Entries

Search This Blog