Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Project

I had an incredibly productive March!  Lots of new resin pieces, and a ton of supplies made, because if you mix a batch of resin, you might as well use it all instead of wasting it.  Here's a sample of some of the new finished pieces.



 Lots of sand pieces!  The last pair may (or may not) end up with a barnacle attached to one of the earrings.  Haven't decided yet!


These are the outcome of a really cool experiment.  I was trying out some new methods of coloring the resin, and one of the things I added created a pattern all by itself that, according to my boyfriend, looked like static.  And then he suggested I try for static like the first line of William Gibson's Neuromancer: "The sky over the port was the color of television tuned to a dead channel."

Plus, two additional pairs of earrings from February, which I photographed and put up on Etsy!




2 comments:

  1. I like the "static" earrings along with all the other items with the silver bezels. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black sand with Barnacle

    ReplyDelete

Previous Entries

Search This Blog